So we once had a VCR/DVD player, which was nice cause we had several older movies on video as well as some classic Disney Sing Along's that I grew up :) Well the other day we were trying to start a video for Lily and the VCR section would not work :( So Eric started fiddling around with it trying to see if he could fix it. Well he wasn't able to fix it but he did find this....
Several of Lily's hair ties, a bobby pin, a few pebbles, one dice, half eaten wheat thins, bits and pieces of tissue and random broken plastic bits (I only included one piece of the last two stated items because I didn't want to clutter the picture).
1 comment:
Ha! We have found some treasures in our VCR also. Thank goodness I don't really have any videos that we really care about.
Post a Comment