Sunday, October 14, 2012

When There's a Will There's a Way

  Lily loves to dress up and get her nails and hair done, especially if her cousin Daphne is the one doing it. Make up has recently become a new love/obsession for her and Daphne is the only one that is willing to do it for her.

  Truth be told I'm not nice enough to "share" my make up with her and I refuse to buy that cheap kids stuff as we have already experienced one disaster this year involving that messy colored wax and I refuse to be involved with anymore similar experiences if I can help it.  

  So what's a girl to do if she can't have the real stuff, mom wont buy the nasty wax and there are already existing rules of no painting or coloring on one's self?  

You go outside and use Dirt of course!! 




The dirt has dried so its hard to see but Lily likes to have dirt under or on her nails, I believe it makes her feel like they're long and painted :)




I love that these two are playing more with each other :)  it makes me happy that they're becoming friends 

4 comments:

Sharee Gariety said...

Ha ha! Very resourceful!

Melanie said...

HA!! So perfect! Lilly is hilarious! I seriously miss that girl and can't wait to see her during Thanksgiving!

Reed Family said...

That girl is a problem solver! It's too funny! (For us.) I'm glad you are photographing all her ingenuity as a little one so you can show her in the future. :)

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Lilly cracks me up!